Get Unlimited Access To The Entire Horse Training Channel Library
For A One Time Payment
Discover The Secrets World Champion Trainers Use To Train Winning Western Show Horses...
without spending years as an apprentice
or even leaving your own farm,
in 30 minutes or less per video,
for much less than a cup of coffee a day
"The Horse Training Channel is like having a team of World Champions on the rail, coaching you to bring out the best in your horse & yourself!"
Never wonder again what to do in your daily training rides to make the most progress.
Each concise lesson contains timeless specific exercises and principles taught by Champion Trainers, that when you put them to use in your program, even if you change nothing more than adopting the Champion mindset you WILL see positive results.
Ready to sign up? Hit the blue to scroll straight to purchase options!
"If you keep doing what you are doing,
you'll keep getting, what you are getting."
25 Time World Champion,
- Full Instant Access To 146 World Champion Hosted Video Lessons
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- World Class Support
Get the competitive edge...
With 146 Show Horse Training Videos
in our library
we have become like Netflix™
for western show competitors!
“After an 18 year absence from the show ring, Cleve’s tips and techniques helped me achieve 3 IBHA World Championship Western Pleasure titles this year! Implementing Cleve’s lessons during my rides allowed me take my training to the next level. I highly recommend TheHorseTrainingChannel.com!”Tim Kruithoff
⬇Click button below for a quick video from Cleve on how The Horse Training Channel works⬇
What Our Customers Have to Say
- Bobby Smith Rod Patrick Boot Company
- Jerri Rourke Novice Champion Trail
"We had no idea how much those programs would change our lives! We incorporated Cleve Wells western pleasure tips, showmanship and horsemanship advice from Robin Frid, hunt seat advice from Nancy Sue Ryan, but it was the advice from Tim Kimura and Bruce Walquist that gave us the winning edge...we learned so much that a mere two months after becoming a member, I brought home a world title in nov. amatuer trail! ..."
- Arlene Lawsen Narrowgate Performance Horses
I believe that Cleve and The Horse Training Channel are the most important resource anywhere for people who really want to learn. A heart felt thank you Jen to you as well as Cleve! And yes, I had to kick my butt a little bit too! Blessings to you both! Arlene Lawson
- Chris Borello
Thanks Jen! I just finished watching the latest video for April...I told you I had that great ride today...Well ironically, in this new video, Cleve put into words what I felt...It was amazing...Tommie was "up" ( this is a horse that typically flattens out his lope, heavy on front end) and he was super soft, not leaning. and really was working off his back end... like I said - best ride I have ever had on this horse...He has hock issues, so when it all comes together, a big deal...But all due to your Training Channel, no doubt in my mind...so exciting to me to be able to continue to learn with this horse...Thanks again. Chris
- Laura Brown
Your website and video has helped me in ways you can't even imagine, I'm 17, don't have a trainer and I have a four-year old quarter horse this website had changed his and my view of being a successful young trainer. I can't thank you enough... Thanks Laura Brown
- Megan Kemp
By the way, I absolutely love the program you guys have put together. I’m a DIY amateur and it’s really helped me change the way I’m doing my program at home with my horses. Megan Kemp
The Horse Training Channel
Watching these lessons and putting them to use in your daily rides & in the show pen will give you a new level of confidence.
It is like having a World Champion Coach to guide you to success!
Over 146 videos in the members area.
An all star list of World Champion Trainers & Experts
✔Cleve Wells ✔Jay Starnes ✔Rusty Green
✔Shane Dowdy ✔Robin Frid ✔ Troy Compton
✔Nancy Sue Ryan ✔Andy Cochran ✔Buddy Fisher
✔Brynne Bassler ✔Bruce Walquist ✔Tim Kimura
✔Allison Clark ✔Angie Cannizzero ✔Jamie Dowdy
✔Katy Jo Zuidema ✔Taft Dickerson ✔Scott Frye
✔Buddy Fisher ✔Becky George ✔Shane Pope
✔Randy Wilson ✔Jeff Honey ✔Karen Graham
✔Mike Hawkins ✔Cody Parrish ✔Ashley Lakins
✔Troy Compton ✔Danny Terry ✔Brook Parrish
✔Brad Jewett ✔Jeff Honey ✔Zuzana Klacanska'
✔Debbie Cooper ✔Bret Parrish ✔ Ryan Kail
Cole Baker ✔ Cathie Kennedy ✔ Dave Davis
What is TheHorseTrainingChannel?
Exclusive premium training for the serious Western Show Horse Competitor.
We give you the tools for success you need to bring the best out of your horse...and yourself.
TheHorseTrainingChannel.com is your resource to high end horse training answers to your toughest problems
and you can watch it wherever and whenever you want to.
It's your mobile access to the top western trainers in the business with ideas, tips, and answers to help you make the most of every training ride to reach your goals with your horse in less time.
Seriously, when we say we have training answers we mean it.
Each concise lesson contains specific exercises and principles that when you put them to use in your program you will see positive results.
If you show horses competitively you don't want to miss TheHorseTrainingChannel.com Member's Training Library.
The site is designed for serious competitors and people who are serious about their results and are willing to invest time and money into learning, and then get out there and Make Every Ride Count and implement.
We are serious about helping you get to where you want to go.
We give you tons of breakthrough tips, tools, big ideas and specific exercises that will help you whether you are just getting started to ride competitively or for the advanced, seasoned pro to help you freelance and remain creative with your riding.
Investing your time to never stop learning is always a path to continued excellence.
You might see a tip on Youtube to give people an idea of the information you'll find in the member's area on TheHorseTrainingChannel.com but, you will never see the insider's secrets and specific exercises you'll find by seeing the whole clinic.
The information taught in these lessons took these Champions years and years to learn and perfect and you get to take advantage of their testing as they teach you what does and does not work.
First, of all most of these trainers, charge a premium for their services as they should!
TheHorseTrainingChannel.com is extrememly affordable for any budget. You are not going to pay for the expense of travel and clinic fees.
your not going to have to invest hours of time upfront... each clinic is approximately 30 minutes of power packed information you can put to use on your next ride.
Cost of monthly membership to our entire Champion filled Library is about half what you would pay for a 1 hour lesson with the local trainer down the street.
The current lessons are shot and up in the members area within a few days. Giving you the answers you need for the season you are in.
Horse trainers and show people are a competitive group of people, sometimes you just need to talk to someone about your training and run ideas by without judgement.
The phone numbers and contact information for each of the clinicians is available in the members area, they are there to help.
Watching excellence in action gives us all inspiration to strive for more, just watching Champions ride, hearing their thoughts and philosophies makes us want to get out there and ride.
"What is a daily workout?" Cleve has called this the million dollar question.
With the tips, techniques and exercises from the Champions on TheHorseTrainingChannel you are miles ahead of the competition to knowing this answer.
A lot of the clinics focus on training western pleasure horses, which whether you are a fan or compete in the event, represents ultimate control of your horse.
Western Pleasure in it's true form is rhythm, timing, balance and cadence on a loose rein. "We want control, because control gives you confidence" Cleve Wells
There is not an event or on the trail that we do not want control of our horses. These clinics give you the knowledge to get it.
Watch clinics while waiting at the airport, on your days off at the show, or listen while cleaning the barn.
The videos are designed to play on the go wherever you are! If you can watch a youtube video, you are good to go.
Einstein defined insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and then expecting different results".
That won't be you as a member of THTC.
Cleve often says, "It's not always what you know, but if you are doing what you know".
Even if you have shown horses all your life,
you can never have too many ideas.
Over 70 hours of proven show horse training
taught by some of the most successful trainers in the Western Horse Industry.
Connect to an ever-growing list of videos in one easy to use Member's Area.
Bonus: 2 Hour Clinic (this is a great starting point, broken into 4 30 minute sections)
World Champion Training With Cleve Wells, Shane Dowdy, & Rusty Green Part 1
World Champion Training With Cleve Wells, Shane Dowdy, & Rusty Green Part 2
World Champion Training With Cleve Wells, Shane Dowdy, & Rusty Green Part 3
World Champion Training With Cleve Wells, Shane Dowdy, & Rusty Green Part 4
(The clinics are numbered in order that they were posted, but necessarily the order in you need to go through them depending on what you are working on with your horse)
1. Showmanship with World Champion Horse Trainer, Robin Frid
2. Lead Changes with World Champion Horse Trainer, Robin Frid
3. Show Ring Polish for Manes with Linda Meneely
4. “Shaping” with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
5. Maintaining Your Horse’s Stride Through Lateral Exercises with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
6. Leg Control with World Champion Horse Trainer, Jay Starnes
7. Creating Airtime with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
8. Indirect Turns with World Champion Horse Trainer, Andy Cochran
9. An Exercise For Peak Performance with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
10. Competitive Edge Trail Tips: Maintain Fluidity Over The Poles with World Champion Horse Trainer, Bruce Walquist
11. Competitive Edge Trail Tips: Enhance Your Performance In The Backthroughs and The Box with World Champion Horse Trainer, Bruce Walquist
12. Competitive Edge Trail Tips: Enhance Your Performance In The Lope Overs with World Champion Horse Trainer, Bruce Walquist
13. Competitive Edge Trail Tips: Enhance Your Performance With The Gate with World Champion Horse Trainer, Bruce Walquist
14. Driving Your Young Horse To Success with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
15. Build Flexibility In The Roundpen with with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
16. Achieve Greater Success In Horsemanship with World Champion Trainer, Brynne Bassler
17. The Fundamentals to Winning Showmanship with World Champion, Brynne Bassler
18. 2 Yr. Old Training Pt. 1 Western with World Champion Trainer, Troy Compton
19. 2 Yr. Old Training Pt. 2 English with World Champion Trainer, Troy Compton
20. Daily Workout 1: Build Strengths with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
21. Daily Workout 2: Fundamental Exercises with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
22. Daily Workout 3: The Secrets of Using Circles To Build A Solid Collected Foundation with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
23. Daily Workout 4: Test your progress….Open Up Your Circles and Straight Lines with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
24. Daily Workout 5: “That’s good, but it can be better…” with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
25. Shoeing The Pleasure Horse with Master Farrier, Danny Terry
26. Bonus Lesson! Rhythms of the Rail with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
27. Transitions with Champion Trainer and AQHA Judge, Buddy Fisher Pt. 1
28. Transitions with Champion Trainer and AQHA Judge, Buddy Fisher Pt. 2
29. Leaving No Stone Unturned with World Champion Horse Trainers, Cleve Wells & Andy Cochran-Members Exclusive Clinic
30. Top Off A Winning Look With The Right Hat with Expert, Brook Parrish of Kendall Hats
31. Daily Workout 6: It’s Showtime! Prepare Your Horse To The Best of His Ability, Cleve Wells
32. Daily Workout 7: Secret Final Preparation Tips & Exercises, Cleve Wells
33. Different Show. Different Strategy: Congress Vs. World Preparation. Part 1, Cleve Wells
34. Different Show. Different Strategy: Congress Vs. World Preparation Part 2, Cleve Wells
35. Evaluating Trail Prospects Part 1, AQHA Judge, World Champion Trainer, Buddy Fisher
36. Evaluating Trail Prospects Part 2, AQHA Judge, World Champion Trainer, Buddy Fisher
37. Minimum Request. Maximum Response. Part 1
38. Minimum Request. Maximum Response. Part 2
39. Become A Teacher. Ride And Guide Part 1
40. Become A Teacher. Ride And Guide Part 2
42. Ask For More…
43. Maximize The Performance of Your English Horse with Champion Nancy Sue Ryan
44. English Rider Body Position Secrets To Enhance And Be An Asset To Your Horse with Champion Nancy Sue Ryan
45. Daily Western Pleasure Workout: Take The Slack Our Part 1
46. Daily Western Pleasure Workout: Take The Slack Our Part 2
47. The Importance of Teaching Your Horse To Drive To His Face
48. Develop Focus In Your Horse with Cleve Wells
49. You Are Only As Good As Your Weakest Link…Desensitizing The Broke Horse with Cleve Wells
50. Take Hold To Get Ahead Of Your Mistakes And Gain Strength with Cleve Wells
51. Tim Kimura: Man Of Trail Part 1, The Poles
52. Western Pleasure Finishing Work: Taking Your Young To The Rail with Cleve Wells
53. Tim Kimura: Man Of Trail Part 2, Secrets To The Gate And The Back
54. It’s Showtime! Tips For Using A Hackamore
55. Exercises To Bring Out The X-Factor in You Seasoned Show Horse
56. Bonus Lesson: Choosing Your Next Champion
57. Crucial Strategic Planning To Assure Progression with Cleve Wells
58. Lope The Wheel (And Great Neck Reining Tips Too!) with Champion Trainer Bruce Walquist
59. The Horse Training Channel Kickoff
60. Teach Your Horse To Set Up with Champion Trainer, Brynne Bassler
61. Showmanship with Champion Trainer, Brynne Bassler
62. The Controversy And A Lesson In Flexion with Cleve Wells
63. Finessed Control with Cleve Wells
64. Perfect Your Walk To Improve Your Jog And Lope with Cleve Wells
65. Be In The Driver’s Seat: Control Your Speed with Cleve Wells
66. A Visit With Congress Masters Champion, Angie Cannizzaro
67. A Daily Workout with Champion Trainer, Angie Cannizzaro
68. Exercises To Teach Correctness, Consistency And Rhythm with Champion Trainer, Allison Clark
69. Advanced Leg Control
70. Advanced Leg Control Part 2: Work On The Backend
71. The Horsemanship Turnaround with Champion Trainer Brad Jewett
72. The Backup With Champion Trainer Brad Jewett
73. Be An Asset To Your Western Pleasure Horse: Find Your Rhythm & Timing with Cleve Wells
74. Bring Your Horse Back Correctly After A Break And Improve Your Riding While You Are Doing It with Cleve Wells
75. Mash-Release: Another Tool To Controlling Your Horse’s Stride with Cleve Wells
76. Step Your Game Up: Finished Horse Workout To Build Flexibility & Stamina with Cleve Wells
77. Showmanship With World Champion Trainer, with Champion Trainer, Bruce Walquist
78. Using The Outside Rein To Perfect Your Lope with Champion Trainer, Angie Cannizarro
79. An Advanced Daily Workout: Adapt Your Program with Champion Horse Trainer Cleve Wells
80. Lead Changes with Jamie Dowdy: Part 1
81. Lead Changes with Jamie Dowdy: Part 2
82. An Exercise To Conquer Lead Change Anticipation with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
83. Daily Workout: Focusing On Lead Changes with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
84. The Box Exercise,Champion Trainer, Katy Jo Zuidema
85. Why Riding With Your Legs Is Key To Success In Today’s Show Pen
86. A Crucial Element To Success, Improve Your Timing
87.Practice 100% Correctness To Be Prepared For The Pen with Cleve Wells
88.Training For Success Exercise With Champion, Taft Dickerson
89. Transitions With Champion Trainer, Scott Frye
90. Be Prepared For The Big Events: An Exercise For True Gaits with Cleve Wells
91. Optimize The Use of Your Hands with Cleve Wells
92. Colt Starting: Keep Time On Your Side With World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
93. Tim Kimura: A Go Pro View Of Getting Over The Poles
94. Advanced Shape And Balance Exercises With World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
95. Successful Use Of The Hackamore: When & How With World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
96. Teaching The Lead Change with Champion, Jamie Dowdy
97. Be A Fly On The Wall In A Horsemanship Coaching Session with Champion Trainer, Becky George
98. Cleve Wells: A New Show Season, Shape & Balance Exercises
99. Split The Hock with Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
100. Preparing The Bridle Horse For An Aged Event with Champion, Shane Pope
101. Strategies For Successfully Passing with Champion Trainer, Randy Wilson
102. Ranch Horse Riding Part 1 with Champion, Jeff Honey
103 Ranch Horse Riding Part 2 with Champion, Jeff Honey
104 Ranch Horse Riding Part 3 with Champion, Jeff Honey
105 Starting Lead Changes With Karen Graham
106 Starting Lead Changes With Karen Graham Part 2
107. The Lead Change Part 3: Riding Through An Off Day On Your Finished Show Horse with Champion Trainer, Karen Graham
108. A Deep Dive Into The Mindset Of Winning Horse Show Preparation with Champion, Cleve Wells
109. A Tough Coaching Session With Cleve: Get Better Yourself To Get More From Your Horse
110. Lead Changes On The Straight Away With Champion, Mike Hawkins
111. A Fresh Look At Training A Winning Ride with Cody Parrish
112. Perfecting The Jog with World Champion Trainer, Ashley Lakins
113. Set Your Yearling Up For Success with Zuzana Klacanska’
114. Major Event Preparation: An Exercise To Take The “Bump” Out Of Your Hands
115. How “Practicing Pretty” Could Be Ruining Your Profile
116. Putting The Pieces Together: Preparing The Green Horse to Show
117. Training Thoughts: Strategies For Going Into A New Year
118. Tips for Laying A Foundation For Success With Your 2 Year Old with Champion Colt Breaker, Rob Foster
119. The Basics of Winning The Ranch Riding with AQHA Judge & World Champion Trainer, Debbie Cooper Part 1
120. Catch The Rhythm, Maximizing Your Walk & Trot: Ranch Riding With Debbie Cooper Part 2
121. Picture Perfect Lope for Ranch Riding: Ranch Riding with Debbie Cooper Part 3
122. Start Strong: Training 2 Year Olds, A Conversation Between Champions…with Bret Parrish and Jay Starnes
123. Hold Yourself Accountable: Champion Coaching Session with Cleve Wells
124. Basics of Winning: Teach Your Horse How To Learn with Cleve Wells
125. Ranch Riding Tips With Abby Cosenza
126. Transitioning To Trail Part 1 Get over the poles & much more with Champion Troy Compton
127. Transitioning To Trail: Mastering The Box & Gate with Troy Compton
128. A Competitive Edge Exercise To Get Your Horse's Face From Behind The Bridle, While Still Listening To Your Legs & Having Expression with Cleve Wells
129. Transitioning To Trail Part 3: Lopeovers with Troy Compton
130. A Positive Approach To Teaching The Lead Change with Champion Trainer, Ryan Kail
131. Line Driving with Cleve Wells
132. Piece Work: A Breakdown of Training Fundamentals Part 1, 2, 3
133. Piece Work: A Breakdown of Training Fundamentals Part 4 & 5
133. Piece Work: A Breakdown of Training Fundamentals Part 4 & 5
134. Perfectly Prepare Your Horse For The Imperfect with Champion, Cole Baker
135. Training Yearlings with Champion Kathie Kennedy
136. Training Longe Liners with Champion Kathie Kennedy
137. Creating Manners & Lightness from The Ground With Champion Dave Davis
138. Think Outside Of The Box: Ideas For Using A Pole In Your Groundwork
139. Key Strategies To Preparing For Your Best Ride At A Major Event
140. Bonus! Leg Control With Cleve Wells, David Dellen & Tina Kaven
141. Correcting Your Bad Habits, Teach Your Horse To Step Into Your Hand …and more thoughts for a new show season
142. Raise The Bar For Yourself and Bring The Horse To It
143. Get Back On The Horse
144. Tips For Preventing & Fixing Anticipation In Your Show Horse
145. Setting Your Pleasure Horse Up For Success In Other Events
146. An Advanced Exercise To Help With “Restarting” A Show Horse Prospect
Become a Member Now!
Sign Me Up!
- Save $50 Regular Price $150
- Instant Access To 146 Training Videos
- New Clinics Added As Needed
- No Reoccurring Billing
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Sign Me Up!
- Lifetime Instant Access To 146 Training Videos
- New Clinics Added As Needed
- No Recurring Billing
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Plus! Extra Special Bonus!
Instant online access to the classic video training
Leg Control with World Champion Trainers,
Cleve Wells, David Dellin & Tina Kaven
with more bonus Timeless Training coming soon!