See how World Champion trainers train their horses
and advise their clients to win in the show pen,
then go put it to use & watch your results skyrocket!
Look At What You Get...
- T.H.T.C is an online monthly membership site featuring over 85 online downloadable training clinics to give you access to inside training information you can't find any where else!
- Featuring World Champion Western Trainers such as Cleve Wells, Rusty Green, Shane Dowdy, Robin Frid, Troy Compton, Nancy Sue Ryan, Andy Cochran, Buddy Fisher, Brynne Davis, Bruce Walquist,The Man of Trail Himself, Tim Kimura, Angie Cannizzero, and Allison Clark. Champions that are out there winning the biggest toughest shows right now.
- Gives you the answers to your toughest training questions from some of the industries toughest competitors
- Access to Champion's secrets, mindsets, tips, & exercises
- Includes 9 clinics showing personal daily training workouts to give you a plan for your training
- Let's you see where you are with your horse compared to others at the same stage of training
- Gives you knowledge to develop the winning edge in the show pen
- See Complete Clinic List Below
Cleve Wells, Rusty Green & Shane Dowdy World Champion Western Pleasure Clinic
2. Lead Changes with World Champion Horse Trainer, Robin Frid
6. Leg Control with World Champion Horse Trainer, Jay Starnes
8. Indirect Turns with World Champion Horse Trainer, Andy Cochran
9. An Exercise For Peak Performance with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
12. Competitive Edge Trail Tips: Enhance Your Performance In The Lope Overs with World Champion Horse Trainer, Bruce Walquist
16. Achieve Greater Success In Horsemanship with World Champion Trainer, Brynne Bassler
18. 2 Yr. Old Training Pt. 1 Western with World Champion Trainer, Troy Compton
25. Shoeing The Pleasure Horse with Master Farrier, Danny Terry
26. Bonus Lesson! Rhythms of the Rail with World Champion Horse Trainer, Cleve Wells
28. Transitions with Champion Trainer and AQHA Judge, Buddy Fisher Pt. 2
29. Leaving No Stone Unturned with World Champion Horse Trainers, Cleve Wells & Andy Cochran-Members Exclusive Clinic
32. Daily Workout 7: Secret Final Preparation Tips & Exercises, Cleve Wells
34. Different Show. Different Strategy. Preparing for Congress Vs. World Part 2, Cleve Wells
36. Evaluating Trail Prospects Part 2, AQHA Judge, World Champion Trainer, Buddy Fisher
38. Minimum Request. Maximum Response. Part 2 with World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
41. Perfect Your Steering with World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
43. Maximize The Performance of Your English Horse with Champion Nancy Sue Ryan
44. English Rider Body Position Secrets Be An Asset To Your Horse with Champion Nancy Sue Ryan
47. The Importance of Teaching Your Horse To Drive To His Face with World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
48. Develop Focus In Your Horse with World Champion Trainer, Cleve Wells
49. You Are Only As Good As Your Weakest Link…Desensitizing The Broke Horse
50. Take Hold To Get Ahead Of Your Mistakes And Gain Strength
51. Tim Kimura: Man Of Trail Part 1, The Poles
52. Western Pleasure Finishing Work: Taking Your Young To The Rail with Cleve Wells
53. Tim Kimura: Man Of Trail Part 2, Secrets To The Gate And The Back
54. It’s Showtime! Tips For Using A Hackamore
55. Exercises To Bring Out The X-Factor in You Seasoned Show Horse
56. Bonus Lesson: Choosing Your Next Champion
57. Crucial Strategic Planning To Assure Progression
58. Lope The Wheel (And Great Neck Reining Tips Too!) with Champion Trainer Bruce Walquist
59. The Horse Training Channel Kickoff
60. Teach Your Horse To Set Up with Champion Trainer, Brynne Davis
61. Showmanship with Champion Trainer, Brynne Davis
62. The Controversy And A Lesson In Flexion with Cleve Wells
63. Finessed Control with Cleve Wells
64. Perfect Your Walk To Improve Your Jog And Lope with Cleve Wells
65. Be In The Driver’s Seat: Control Your Speed with Cleve Wells
66. A Visit With Congress Masters Champion, Angie Cannizzero
67. A Daily Workout with Angie Cannizzero
68. Exercises To Teach Correctness, Consistency And Rhythm with Champion Allison Clark
69. Advanced Leg Control Part 1 with Cleve Wells
70. Advanced Leg Control Part 2: Work On The Backend with Cleve Wells
71. The Horsemanship Turnaroung with Champion Trainer Brad Jewett
72. The Backup with Champion Trainer Brad Jewett
73. Be An Asset To Your Western Pleasure Horse: Find Your Rhythm & Timing with Cleve Wells
74. Bring Your Horse Back Correctly After A Break And Improve Your Riding While You Are Doing It with Cleve Wells
75. Mash-Release: Another Tool To Controlling Your Horse’s Stride with Cleve Wells
76. Step Your Game Up: Finished Horse Workout To Build Flexibility & Stamina with Cleve Wells
77. Showmanship with Champion with Bruce Walquist
78. Using The Outside Rein To Perfect Your Lope with Champion Trainer, Angie Cannizarro
79. An Advanced Daily Workout: Adapt Your Program with Cleve Wells
80. Lead Changes: Part 1 with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
81. Lead Changes: Part 2 with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
82. An Exercise To Conquer Lead Change Anticipation with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
83. Daily Workout: Focusing On Lead Changes with Champion Trainer, Jamie Dowdy
84. The Box Exercise with Champion Trainer, Katy Zuidema
85. Why Riding With Your Legs Is Key To Success In Today’s Show Pen, with Cleve Wells
86. A Crucial Element To Success, Improve Your Timing, with Cleve Wells
87. Practice 100% Correctness To Be Prepared For The Pen with Cleve Wells
Get started with your membership and if within 3 days you decide it's not for you, call me or text me on my cell at 404-379-9587 or email me at
Jen@TheHorseTrainingChannel.com within 3 days of joining
for a prompt refund. I am that sure that these clinics will change your success.
To your success,
It’s like a light switch has gone off. Every horse I train now just seems to progress better than I have ever done before. Customers can’t believe how well their horses do. And I can explain how and why to my customers to make them better riders. I make my kids learn to ride and do some of things and not just sit there.I’ve had great success for my 8 youth customers this season all due to Cleve and your website. Thanks again. And now I actually watched video on my iPhone."
"Just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed this months lessons from Cleve. He really helps me to stay sharp and that, in turn, help me to help my clients. Cleve is by far the best trainer I have listened to, bar none. My membership in the Horse Training Channel is the most well spent money I could spend on my horses or myself. He has really tied some things together for me in some intricate areas or training that I know will make all the difference in my training horses. Thank you GREAT BIG to you and Cleve Wells!"
Blessings, Arlene Lawson
"I joined you The Horse Training Channel last Oct 2010. I just wanted to thank you for putting it all together for me to finally get it. I train part-time 3 youth customers. My 13 & under was Hi point WP Iowa Show Circuit June 2011 and last week Grand Champion 1st place AQHA Region 3 in St Paul both 13 & under Novice and Youth WP. Has earned Youth ROM WP this summer in 2 shows. Her horse is just 4 yr old grandson Zips Chocolate Chip. I found him Feb 2010 had 6 months riding but I struggled with him a little until I joined The Horse Training Channel."
"Thanks. The videos are fantastic. So helpful...they certainly keep me motivated."
"Thanks so much for all your time and effort in getting me started with the horse channel. I have watched several videos and each one has taught me something new that I especially need right now in my training. Thank you so much for this wonderful website. I can hardly wait to watch another video and continue progressing in my learning/training.
Such a blessing!!!!"